Search This Blog

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Feeling Blue


How are my fierce fashion followers today?  Hope you all are doing fab, as always.  As for myself...I'm feeling BLUE; as in cobalt blue!  I don't normally wear the same color shoes and shirt.  It has always seemed like some sort of unofficial faux pas.  Then, I thought to myself, "Why the hell not?"  One of my favorite things about fashion is going against the grain, taking a risk, and making it work.  I'm glad I did, or I would've missed out on this fabulously flawless ensemble!  Lesson for today:  If you think it doesn't work, go for it anyway.  You might miss out on what could've have been, a shamelessly chic opportunity.  Until next time...
 Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.