Search This Blog

Friday 3 August 2012

What I'm Wearing


   
Shoes: Steve Madden, Belt: Primark, Watch: Michael Kors, Bangles: Base Exchange, Clutch: New Look





Greetings fellow fashionistas!  Today's ensemble is what I like to call a "down with brown" theme. A makeup junkie at heart, I usually first decide what theme I'm going to do my makeup, and the rest just falls into place like magic.  My desire for a glowing bronze face trickled down to my tank top and accessories for, what I like to think, is an overall causual/cute look for summer.   Maybe I'm hoping the brown will transfer to my ridiculously pale legs, I don't know.  

I'm sorry to say, the pictures are not the greatest.  Any fellow military wives know how much our husbands work, which means I have to fend my photographic needs myself.  A blogtographer will most definitely be at the top of my list this year!  Until next time...

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.