Search This Blog

Monday 21 February 2011

Vogue: March 2011 Issue

 

Gaga Ooh la, la…

 

VogueCover-420x596

***joeylohan.com***

The Governess of Glam, the one and only, Lady Gaga is debuting the March 2011 issue of American Vogue!  In light of the recent Kristen Stewart debacle, I cannot think of a better course of redemption!  I don’t know about you, my fierce fashion followers, but I am counting down the days til I can (finally) get my eager hands on this month’s issue!  In the mean time, here’s a little something to tide you over….

 

W1297320720892707_4

***ilvoelv.com***

lady-gaga-vogue-magazine-march-2011

***fashionfame.com***

lady-gaga-vogue-2011-issue

***fashionfame.com***

 

Gaga’s bob and bleached eyebrows mimic her iconic image: Blunt and masculine-femme, and accentuates her natural rawness.  Whether it be poised in a couture feathered gown or striking a James Deanesque pose, she is comfortable in her skin.  Her confidence is deafening and screams out in every image in such a way that it makes me assume her spread would have been just as effective wearing a burlap sack.  Her self-assured poise is something that cannot be taught.  You either have it or you don’t, and Gaga definitely has IT. 

 

So, tell me, my fierce fashion followers…Will you be rushing to the stands to grab next month’s Issue of Vogue?

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Nota fan...haha...I already ripped the cover off of mine so I dont have to look at it :p
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though I enjoy some of her music, I can't say that I'm really a fan of Gaga. Though I'm loving the pink hair - I can't help but to think of Marie Antoinette!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.