Search This Blog

Monday 15 August 2011

The Object of my Obsession

 

Best in Shoe

“Where the excellence in made to measure shoes becomes art.”

Walter Steiger

Feast yourselves on this eye candy, my fierce fashion followers!  Behold the shoe genius of….*drum roll* Walter Steiger!  A Swiss national whose designs could only be found in his privately owned shops, have now made their way across the pond!  That’s right, my American fashionistas, the days of trekking to Europe for the infamous “Steiger Heel” are over!  If you happen to be in the Manhattan area, I strongly suggest making your way to Barneys IMMEDIATELY!  I don’t have to be psychic to predict that these heavenly heels won’t last long. Gazing upon these beauties was love and first sight and the new objects of my obsession.  So, tell me, my fierce fashion followers: What is the latest object of your obsession?

 

Stay Fashionably Fabulous!

4 comments:

  1. wow! i wish i can have them all! nice post!

    http://xitsagirlthingx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these - the curve of the heel is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the heels - so pretty and different!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the brown boots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to comment! I will be sure to visit your blog and repay the kind gesture.